After one year I'm glad to announce a new release 2.2 of Swazoo
Smalltalk Web Server, currently just for Squeak and VisualWorks.
What is new?
- upload streaming 30 times better for large file uploads
- additional improvements of streamed upload performance, as a result of a nice "competition" with Göran Krampe doing the same on the Commance
- two important classes renamed to avoid namespace clashes: Site to SwazooSite, Resource to SwazooResource
- more reliable post data parsing
- more and better tests
- benchmarking support added.
Detailed release notes: http://www.swazoo.org/release-notes-2.2.html
Download page: http://www.swazoo.org/download.html
Special thanks to Paolo Bonzini, Lautaro Fernández, Julian Fitzell,
Göran Krampe, Philippe Marschall and Stefan Schmiedl for your valuable
inputs to this release!