Swazoo 2.1 released
New Swazoo 2.1 is released, with an easier startup as a main new feature. Now you can start simply by:
SwazooServer startOn: somePort
and Swazoo will start listening on all IP interfaces on your machine. It will also ignore host in web requests. This is very handy for running Swazoo behind load balancers and is the same as Kom startOn: somePort on Commanche.
This version is also much improved in terms of serving directly to the wild wild Internet.
It is available here:
- Damien's squeak-web image here.
- Universes: Network, Swazoo version 2.1
- VisualWorks: in public Store: Swazoo 2.1, also as a parcel on forthcomming Cincom CD
Swazoo can be now used as a web server for two web frameworks:
- Aida/Web: On Squeak and VisualWorks: load version 5.4 or later
- Seaside 2.8, 2.9: On Squeak load from Universes (Web development beta): Seaside-Adapters-Swazoo
See also Release notes for more detailed list of changes since 2.0 release.